A clear, illustrated explanation of the British Mah-Jong Association (BMJA) rules
- What a Mah-Jong set contains
- How to set out and deal the tiles
- How then to play the game
- How to score and settle the tally payments once someone has gone Mah-Jong
The basic rules of Mah-Jong are quite easily grasped (it’s a bit like the card game “Rummy”), but there are a number of complexities. So, for the beginner, there is a chapter which breaks the rules down into easy stages – taking you gradually towards the complete rules.
There is a chapter on Mah-Jong strategy – how best to play to increase your chances of winning – and another which answers a multitude of questions that visitors to the website have asked about the BMJA rules.
81pages. Size A4 (210 x 297mm, 8.3 x 11.7 inches).
- Learning the Game by Stages
- The Game
- “Mah-Jong (Know the Game)” Corrections & Clarifications
- Mah-Jong Strategy
- Questions Answered