Making The Mah-Jong Card Game does require some careful cutting out. Please read the instructions for making the game so that you are aware of what is involved before making any purchases.
Before you buy anything, look out for vouchers and promotions which give reductions. Look at Special Offers and Coupons. Make a note of the code (and when the deal ends) then apply it as you make the purchase.
The Mah-Jong Card Game collection
- Go to my collection called “The Mah-Jong Card Game” where you will find all you need.
- Make sure that you are in the appropriate store for where you live. Check the flag at the top.
Note: Occasionally a collection may temporarily disappear because Zazzle is doing something to it’s database. Should this happen you can get everything you need for the game at Products – Mah-Jong set.
Put the items that you wish to purchase in your basket, then pay at the end.
You need the following for the complete set of game cards:
- Game cards (1) – Flowers, Seasons, Dragons
- Game cards (2) – White Dragon, Winds: E-S-W
- Game cards (3) – North Wind, Bamboos 1–3
- Game cards (4) – Bamboos 4–7
- Game cards (5) – Bamboos 8–9, Characters 1
- Game cards (6) – Characters 3–6
- Game cards (7) – Characters 7–9, Circles 1
- Game cards (8) – Circles 2–5
- Game cards (9) – Circles 6–9
- Game cards (10) – Jokers
- If you play Japanese Riichi Mahjong and wish to have the “red fives” then buy ‘Game cards (10) – for Riichi Mahjong‘ instead
You will also need cards to make some racks.
3 racks are required for each player. So, for 4 players you will need:
- 2 x Card game racks
- 1 x Card game rack stabilizers
There’s a ‘Card game dice spinner‘ if you need a dice
You will need a card which explains the differences between your normal game of Mah-Jong using tiles and The Mah-Jong Card Game. These relate to the building of the wall and the placement of discards.
There are two versions of this:
- The Mah-Jong Card Game – Differences (12.7 cm x 17.8 cm)
- Large Print – The Card Game – Differences (16.5 cm x 22.2 cm) for those who want a larger print size
Finally, if you don’t want to use Tallies there is a suggested way of settling up explained on another card: The Mah-Jong Card Game – Settling up.
Again, there is a large print version of this: Large Print – The Card Game – Settling up.
Instructions for making The Mah-Jong Card Game
You can also download an instruction sheet (a free PDF) from my website which takes you through all you have to do to make the game. Click here to get it.
It also explains the differences between the Card Game and Mah-Jong played with tiles.
After your purchase
Cancelling your order
You will have a limited time during which you can cancel your order.
Print on Demand
Zazzle works using a process known as “Print On Demand” or “POD“. This means that all items are produced after they have been ordered. There is nothing held in stock.
In consequence it will take a bit longer than you may expect to get what you have purchased. You will be kept informed as your order progresses.
Zazzle promises a 100% satisfaction with your purchase. So if you are unhappy with it you can ask for a refund or a replacement.
- Click on the above link which takes you to ‘The Zazzle Promise’
- Scroll down to ‘HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM’
- Click on ‘Contact Customer Support’
You will be shown a list of your purchases.
To complain about a particular item you will need to click on the relevant order – then on the particular item within it (if there is more than one).